Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a march post promise

So readers,

With a whopping TWO posts under my belt after skipping February in its entirety, a website in its finishing stages, spring approaching, and orders filing in, I have decided to give myself a challenge.

I plan to post 31 times in the month of March. Preferably, my hope is to post once everyday.

Just as I promised myself the Christmas gift of starting back running in December, I am giving myself this writing everyday promise to myself as a birthday gift. I'm a March baby.

Words do unexplainable good things to my mental state.

Feel free to join in the promise and take my sidebar pin to post on your blog if you want. Should that be a little more than you bargained for, not a problem. Just meet me here everyday and see what I am up to! I would love to have you around.

For all you new readers from Facebook and all those other magical places, feel welcome to join me as a follower of my blog over there on right side of my blog. I know I have had a few newbies contact me regarding how this works. Becoming a blog follower is simple and doesn't even require your social security number or a pint of blood.

We shall see if this mama can throw yet another brightly colored ball into the air and find its place in the juggling routine!

.mac :)

5 comments:

April said...

WOW...31 posts in March is a biggee, but I have full confidence in you that you can reach your goal! I love anything and everything you write...so, BRING IT ON!

Pour Les Enfants said...

I think I posted about the same number in February. Yes, I LOVE the Olympics and being in the Olympic Capital and working for a sports federation, I posted a lot about the Games. Some thoughts, some event news, some reactions, some randomness, but I do love the Games. Up next... Paralympic Post. Yep you read that correctly. I cannot wait for them to start in just over a week. We actually get them here, Wohoo! So most likely, I will follow suit on the 31 post in March.
Good luck on your March postings. Just a quick question..... Will you do March Madness again this year? I loved it last year. Oh I hope so. Best wishes and Happy Birthday a little early!

Stella Blue said...

I can't wait to see that goodness everyday. I'm not even going to attempt to do the same. I'll get stressed, won't accomplish it and feel I've gotten a bad grade on my project. Totally supportive and you doing it and can't wait to read your words!

Mc Allen said...

wooohooo!! I know you can do oit!! Im really trying to work on this too!!! :) xoxo LA

TateandLily'sMom said...

I can think of no better way to celebrate my birthday month than reading your blog everyday...Can't wait!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors