Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hippity-Hoppity

Oh, here comes Peter Cottontail...
hoppin' down the bunny trail.
Hippity-hoppity,
Easter's on its way!
Yes, Miss Mollye is ready for Easter. With 4 (count them 1-2-3-4) Easter egg hunts to attend, she just had to have more than one Easter egg hunting outfit. Remember this one? Well cute as it may {mollyemade} be, a girl just can't be caught dead wearing the same Easter egg hunting outfit to all FOUR Easter egg hunts, you know.

And she has to do a little something different with her hair too.
Meet {mollyemade} Twins.
Shown here in Goody, Goody Gumdrops.
Available on website reeeeeeal soon!
Those Twins are gonna look so happy in that Mollye's platinum hair.
Hair compliments of my brother (the Casey gene pool)
{molllyemade} Twins compliments of Aunt Meghan (the mollyemade gene pool)
And who cares if she even finds one stinkin' egg when she has an outfit like this.

And shoes like this:
Oh yeah, that competitive mama of hers will. {grin}
But enough talk about egg hunting...

Hippity-hoppity that outfit above is on its way...

TO MOLLYE!

.mac :)

****Edit to add. ****

Completely unplanned, you MUST go check out what Mollye's mama posted just this evening as well.

There's proof!

1. Mollye's mama has just a tad bit of winner-i-tis!
2. {mollyemade} is even cuter on!
3. That niece of mine is a so adorable I could stick her in my Easter basket!



2 comments:

mollyesmom said...

Oh, I am in LOVE!!! Easter outfit arrive soon!!! I love, love, love it!

Yes, this girl is just spoiled, but we could not wear the same outfit to all FOUR!!! However, I'm not sure I remember asking for capri/pants... I know an Aunt who is just too much!! Best Aunt award goes to- Aunt Meg!!! OH by the way Mollye keeps looking at your picture going -Aunt Meg? Aunt Meg!! Aunt Meg? It's like she wants to know where you are and then gets really excited thinking about it!

You are amazing! Thanks so much.

Yes, I will admit I'm a little competitive. I mean we have to have atleast one egg, right??? Practice never hurt anyone...

2 Little Irish Boys said...

It is sooo fabulous! I love it and can't wait to see her in it--you are the best Aunt I have ever known!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors