Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Mollye Dolly

I like pretty things.
Like hairbows with emerald sparkles and mellow yellow spring polka dots.

And bubble gum gingham ruffles,
Hugged up sweetly with dots of green sherbet for one tiny girl tot!
What's that peaking out that my eyes do see?
But a bright orange carrot waiting for Mollye.
Capris with carrots speckled front and back.
Hi happy sunshine yellow tee!
I love that carrot on your back that I see!

With big ole ears and angel soft fur,
It's Thumper in a basket!
Just in time for Mollye's Easter!
Easter eggs hunts,
A sweet precious couture little dolly,
That's the pleasure of k.Mac...
Making for my Mollye!

.mac :)
clothing compliments of {mollyemade} a division of k.Mac.
  • "Strawberry Lemonade" bow --Hair Happies by {mollyemade}
  • "Carrot the Bunny" tee-fur is textured like real bunny fur/carrot appliqued on back
  • "Go Getters" Capris--carrots appliqued on front and back
All {mollyemade} clothing will be on k.Mac's new website coming soon. For information regarding the placement of a custom design order on any or all that you see above, contact meghan@kmaccreations.com for more information. Thank so much!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are brightening up my reader after so many silent weeks!

look at you and the applique...that is awesome!

and a new clothing venture! how fun! Let me know if you need another partner :)

and hey, are we EVER going to meet up for coffee??

mollyesmom said...

This and the camper might be my favorites! Oh wait, I love the jumper and the cupcake, too.
Ok, Ok, I just can not pick a favorite! What I do know is that I can't wait for our first Easter Egg Hunt so she can rock out in this cute outfit and some fabulous orange crocs! We've already been practicing hiding and finding eggs in this house! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!! Mollyemade is the best! I'm a very happy customer, and the model is very happy!

Unknown said...

that outfit to so stinken cute, love all of it. Especially those pants! ;) JGG

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I am so excited to see your website. I love your wonderful creations, can't wait to see what you come up with for little boys!
Enjoy this great day!

Unknown said...

I agree - can't wait to see stuff for the little boys!

Beth said...

That outfit is adorable! I'm so glad your back to blogging :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors