Monday, March 29, 2010

{my kitchen window sill}

Mama: "Alright boys. We are going to play outside for 25 minutes before nap time."
Boys: {racing off to the front door} {hollers, screams and shouts of "YESSSS!"}
Mama: "Hey now. Wait. Do not go out that door just yet."
Boys: {squealing sneaker skids to stop and turn} ANTSY and FIDGETING
Mama: "I am going to open the garage door for you to get your toys. Do not go near the road. Got it?"
Boys: "Yeah, mom! Yeah. We got it! We will meet you at the garage." {busting out the front door}

{GARAGE DOOR RAISING}

I meet 2 little boys with handfuls of sunshine.
For me.

Eli: "Mom, we went around and picked every single yellow flower we could find for you as fast as we could!"
Casey: "Yeah, we wanted to you have all the flowers."

And I do.

2 handfuls of sunshine.
On my kitchen window sill.

I don't have to look back to know that this was a big thing.
It's worth every penny to stay at home with these little men.

.mac :)

3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

LOVE it!!
What beautiful flowers you have...
and I use the same exfoliant pads....love them too...I am 34... OOPS! I mean, 38 :(

jules said...

Love it! I used to love when my kids picked me such pretty flowers. Maybe this year my granddaughter will pick me some...if we ever get spring around here.

Sarah said...

Awesome! ITs the best job ever!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors