Thursday, March 25, 2010

Capricious

It never fails.
I am always enamored by the spirit and whimsical nature of youth.
Out in the yard playing one of their many most favorites, they decide to maintain some order.
That would totally be inherited from their father.

Yes behaving in a capricious manner, these 2 do quite often.
And that's precisely why I think they are the absolute best co-workers to have.

Nature yields happiness tenfold in little boys. It asks nothing of them but to enjoy and stick around.
Two requests my boys will gladly fulfill.


True to their personalities.
Completely unscripted.
Natural.
No poses.
I snap.
Enjoy my happiness tenfold:

{my tree hugger}

{my dirt digger}


Tree dancing.
Dirt digging.
Completely capricious.
Happiness tenfold.
My yard tools.

Like nature, I, too, hope they enjoy and stick around.

.mac :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

Those are great pictures of your boys! I don't know what I would do with a little boy and all that dirt, lol!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Gorgeous boys!!!
They have their mom's twinkle in their eyes, and their momma's smile-
I see YOU, Mac, in those two little darlings!!!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I so enjoyed viewing the pictures of your little loves! They are so full of life just like their fun mama!
Man, I know you guys have wayy too much fun!!

Shannon Strong said...

So glad you're back Momma...love reading everything you post...have missed you! Hope all is well, and from the looks of it...it is <3 Hugs to you!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors