Thursday, March 22, 2012

[three to the six]

  • I wore no make up the entire day.
  • My diet revolved mostly around the rotational schedule of fork diving from cake to cake.
  • I lost to Casey in best 2 out of 3 Uno matches.  I want to remember that he came up with the idea of me sitting in the sun and he in the shade upon our disagreement of whether or not to stay in the sunshine verses  going inside to enjoy the cool non-glare.  Clever.
  • I woke up to a Shetland Pony eating grass right outside my bedroom window.
  • The boys and I herded him back into his neighboring fence home.
  • I've always wanted a pony for Christmas or my birthday.
  • Guess that was close enough to count.
  • I talked with my sweet niece, Mollye, and she sang to me.
  • The coral rose bush that I illegally confiscated transplanted from our old house has blooms on it.
  • I received the most beautiful flowers and steak dinner from Kenny's mom and step-dad.
  • The boys and I went spelunking to find our new hideaway haven like the one we used to have.
  • Yes, we swam on March 22 in a lake.
  • Eli learned to ride his very first motorcycle.  It was the very same one bought for this young lady 37 years ago.
  • I watched Kenny teach him how to ride.
  • Kenny spoiled me with my new favorite perfume.
  • Casey drove a go-cart like he was on a NASCAR circuit WITH A PILLOW to help him reach the pedals.
  • I ran 4.3 miles.
  • I talked with both my Dad-daddy and my Gramma Casey.
  • I left 3 baskets of clean laundry completely unfolded and piled in my living room.
  • I watched Eli become such good friends with one of our new neighbors.
  • I received the coolest nail polish system ever WITH 6 colors.  Bring it, 2 weeks with no chipping.
  • I decided that the gift to my 36th self is sit-ups every day.
  • Kenny made me my morning coffee.
  • I took the boys to baseball practice.
  • My dad called on the very second of my birth 36 years ago to tell me my birth story like he does every year.
  • I had a wonderful lasagna and salad supper made for me by Kenny's step-mom and dad.
  • I sewed.
  • I read books to my boys at bedtime.
  • I wore a tennis skirt.
  • I watched Kenny and the boys along with Hane-Hane play some high stakes football.
  • I felt so very loved and blessed.
  • I talked with a dear, sweet friend for almost 2 hours.
  • I felt the sun shine.
  • I watched the clouds.
  • I thought back about this very day documented here and here.
  • I told Him thank you again and again.
[thirty-six]

I got this, 

.mac :)

1 comment:

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

Happy Birthday Meghan! It sounds like an awesome day for an awesome gal. :D I love the way that you celebrate your birthday with humor and enthusiasm.

Wasn't it just yesterday that we were roaming the halls of North Junior High? ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors