Friday, February 3, 2012

What the truck?

Goodwill treats me right more times than I can count.

This shirt is my rhythm logo for this week.

I mean, there are times in your life where you just wanna say, "What the truck?"

And, about Wednesday, I  called out "Oeyoa. Oeyohaha".
I decided to submit to the elements.

Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine said it best.  The Rhythm is Gonna Get You.

I thought this collage might serve as visual reminder of what's went down.

I tried to be honest with the highs-n-lows.

That's a lie.  

The razor is wishful thinking.  I haven't shaved these legs perhaps since New Year's Eve.  No worries though.  All other areas of grooming are all systems go.

That's another lie.

I might just scrimp a tee tiny bit on washing my hair.

I promise I go no more than 5 days between washings.

And, that is the truth.  

Have I gained some accountability back with you yet?

Hope so.


I compare my week to the girl out on the dance floor who wants to break it down and get all funky-like, but her feet just never find the beat.  Nor do her arms.  Her hips.  Or, her face for that matter.

Ever watched THAT go down?

It ain't pretty.

And, here I am.

The dancer in me HATES to do this but, I decided to sit a few songs out until I catch my groove. If you need me to, I can hold your drink or your purse.  I'll even keep an eye out to see if that cute guy is inching his way over to you.

.mac :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are so funny. love guessing what all went and didn't go so well in your week from the pics! and as always I totally love how you write. I've just never been able to write well myself and envy how you do it so well!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors