Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Giving & Getting

I am continually amazed at the art of handmade.
I really am.
Tiny touches and delicate details made by one...for one.
Because handmade is just exactly what baby is to me.
{Taking what you feel on the inside for someone and gifting them with something special enough on the outside.}
Handmade takes time, love, and commitment.
So do babies.

.mac :)

pictured above: client custom diaper bag order for baby in North Carolina
bag style: medium tote
k.Mac fabric collection: Cutie Patootie


3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the colors of that bag, so cute!

Sarah said...

Cute bag and I have never thought about baby's that way! They truly are handmade.

Live.Love.Eat said...

It's evident you love handmade because you're awfully good at it. Beautiful......

Oh and I love your header. You have a sweet lovin' fam!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors