I want to remember.
- the laughter of cousins sliding down wet water declines
- Mollye's obliviousness to her bathing suit turning into a thong
- Eli's proctoring and safeguards to the younger 2 wild ones
- layering the different colored cake batter into jelly jars for kiddie rainbow cakes
- Mallory's sweet sideways smile and happy tiny giggles as I talked to her
- the uncanny way that Mollye and Casey just get each other.
- a very untidy playroom as playing was top priority
- slumbering in sleeping bags atop a blown up air mattress next to my little men
- the sight of a sister-in-law determined to throw one heckuva 4th birthday party
- watching her succeed
- painting on sweet little faces in the summer sun
- giving Mollye "4 fives" over and over again for her birthday
- seeing my boys be such good helpers and friends to others the entire weekend
- eating donuts with my brother
- playing in my little girl lake
- showing the boys where I grew up
- Chocolate Yohoos from Speedy Sak
- taking my Dad-daddy strawberry ice cream on a stick
- Tims Ford Marina breakfast buffet
- feeding fish and picking out dream boats
I want to remember my family.
Their happy presence in my life.
A week ago today.
Good medicine I tell you,