Monday, October 12, 2009

{S P L A T T ER}


In focus.
Clear.

A single rain droplet.
Waiting.

Patiently.
Serene.
Driven to wait for its time to drop.
Purposefully.


I am compelled to be just that single drop.

A visionary.
Tenaciously seeking His will for me.
Ready to aim, remain steady, and then finally...

D R O P.


Plip Plop, I fall into His glory.
I splatter His joy all around me.

I will.
I do.

I will correct the times that I don't.

Amazing it is to find your cadence completely in tune with His.
I want to do it all.
I want to teach.
My boys and others.
I want to share.
I want spread it all.
His to give.

But a visionary, I will be.
Serene and steady.
Like the raindrop.

Plip-plop.
S P L A T.

I get giddy just thinking about it.

"Find out who you are and do it on purpose."

Dolly Parton

.mac :)

7 comments:

Elisabeth Eaton Photography said...

That was precious!

Carla said...

Very nice. I love your header photo.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love it!
You say everything so well and with such meaning--thanks for making me THINK!!!

April said...

So beautifully written, sweet friend!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

AMEN, sista!
Love this-and LOVE how you write it-so you so "Miss Mac"-

Beth said...

That was so well written! I'm a fan of Dolly Parton too.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, the place in your heart where this comes from is as nice as the words themselves. Corny but true.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors