Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Quick and Sweet

That would be Eli and his learning as well as the announcement of the winner of April's k.Mac Sling Fling!


He wanted to help.

Stuck right by my side and figured out our total number contestants too. Then wrote the numbers.Waited patiently for mama to cut them up quickly and then it was showtime!

Congratulations, MysteryHistoryMom! Contact me at meghan@kmaccreations to hand over those 3 little letters and one nice address!

Thanks to all who entered this giveaway. I really liked hearing your answers to my questions of choice. Toenail polish, Halloween candy, and good books are totally some of my favorite things!

If you weren't the winner, no worries! You just keep right on playing. There will be several giveaways within the month of November as to gear up for Christmas and the season of giving!

Now off to tend to my little helper who has now a fever of 103. :(

My sweet sick little man...

.mac

7 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Oh, I hope the cutie pie gets better soon!!
Got to be well to sport his Halloween costume!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Yikes-I hope your little guy feels better soon...
Congrats to Lori-MysteryHistory mom-she is a sweetie!!!

Beth said...

Awww, I hope your little man gets to feeling better :( A fever of 103 is NOT fun. Madison was sick last week, but thankfully she is better now.

Congratulations to your winner!

April said...

Oh, that is SOOO great that Lori, won! She is one of my favorite bloggy friends! I'll say a prayer for your little man to get well SOON! Bless his heart!

Sarah said...

oh man! we knew that was coming, huh? Sorry he is sick. That always stinks, hope it doesn't spread around the house.
Sarah

JennyMac said...

Ugh..hope he is feeling better soon!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh, I'm sorry, I hope your little is all better by now!!!!!!! Congrats to the winner!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors