Monday, July 16, 2012

{again}

Again.

Beauty is profound even in the end.
Whispers of mistakes settle seamlessly in the sinking.
Gossiping back-n-forth with the sun.

She didn't keep her cool.
Her list of to-dos were barely checked off.
She reached out to no one today.

And the settling stings.
Heat radiates and burns my soul.
I waller in the act of letting go and letting down too.
Exacerbated by the day's finality, I coddle my imperfections.

Again.

The saturated farewell serenades.
Never mind the whispers.
Trust in the beauty of goodbye.

For the end is only the beginning.
A second chance of sorts.

Again.

Tomorrow waits anew.

                                    .mac 

{sunset compliments of my brother and sister-in-law's beautiful South Carolina home}

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors