Friday, September 3, 2010

Bestest

An orangey crush,
plip plopped & hopped,
-right-into-my-buggy-

A vibrant and quite joyous way of spending $5.00 if you ask me.

Bursting with flavor, I eat them.
And my nose is so abundantly full.
I loosen my happy to its next belt notch and just smile.

Flowers
For what?
For nothing.
And those are the bestest of kinds.
Bestest?

Yes, bestest.
For when beauty & budget marry, made up words are a must.

For me.
$5.00

frugal |ˈfroōgəl|adjectivesparing or economical with regard to money or food.simple and plain and costing little : a frugal meal.

Life's pleasures will always find their way into my buggy.Be careful not to let frugality starve you of the simple joys.
There's always another notch.That's the bestest part.
.mac :)













1 comment:

April said...

Once again...you've completely outdone yourself! For myself, I think my word for the day is FAITH. I have to have FAITH that everything will be well in all aspects of my life. I have to let God be in control of all the things I can't...trusting and having FAITH that He alone knows what is best for me. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors