Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hearts-A-Plenty



Hope every one's weekend was filled with sweetness. Here are the Why Today? games that were the last shipped out to add to an extra helping of gush and goo to a few k.Mac customers!

Red and pink make the perfect combo, don't you agree?


This weekend Kenny and I were surprised with the sweetest Valentine gift from my dad and step-mom, Janie...

THEY ASKED TO TAKE THE BOYS FOR THE WEEKEND!!!

A break from the boys was much needed and a weekend with my hubby was too!

And speaking of sweet, Kenny had this, this, and this all wrapped up pretty for me. Jewelry, fun shoes, and sewing inspirations...does he know me or what?

We spent Friday night watching this flick. Wow. The message behind this film is incredible.

We then spent Saturday night with some of our favorite pals:

E.K. and Arlene!!

We dined out at Tony's Pasta and then went to The Chattanoogan to listen to a jazz band play.

Arlene and I had a blast dancing. We even made a small rock star on stage appearance. The men enjoyed shuffle board and watching their wives jam out.


All in all, a very sweet weekend indeed. The guy in this picture woos me more than he probably will ever know. I appreciate his unconditional love and support, his real life ways, the visionary that I so need him to be, and the unbelievably committed father that he is.

He deserves so much more credit than I ever could give him.

Sweet. He is so very.
Sweet. I am on him.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors