Sunday, November 9, 2008

Shout to the Lord



My love grows deeper and deeper everyday.
I could not contain myself in this morning's message.
Scrambling for a writing utensil, these words swiftly met an extra of an offering envelope.

Tears of joy made detours down the sides of my nostrils as they re-routed themselves to their destination of my lap.

Tingles. Pure joy. Gratitude. And then one of my happiest of smiles took up residency on my face.

God is great.

I got that joy, joy, joy that lives down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart.

And if the devil doesn't like he can sit on a tack. What? Sit on a tack.


Amen!

1 comment:

Stella Blue said...

Meg, I remember the days you longed for spiritual safety and security, so my heart is overflowing with joy for you as I read this post. May your heart be filled with his Joy!

Love,
"Stella"

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors