Monday, August 29, 2011

Transitional

Quiet amblings amid rumpled covers.
In & out of now.
Mind jargoning with plans both premature & present.
I wake & slumber simultaneously.

Like dew in the new morning, the doubt shimmers iridescently on my skin.
Twisted in and amongst the what-ifs, the shimmer is more honestly known as sweat.
stenchy & real.

I do this more times than I can count.

Stifle success.
Shut progress up.
Second guess His plan & provisions.

I eradicate hope.
The one thing that is and will always be free.

It is here where the phrase "getting on your own nerves" is so aptly appropriate to my state.

.mac

1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you for taking the time to explain this.
Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors