Thursday, April 8, 2010

{this gurrrrrl}

This tinker-tot and her mama are on their way up for an overnight visit today.

I have a huge surprise in store for that niece of mine.
No, the surprise is not {mollyemade} clothes.
It is, however, a little ole school action.

Not that I don't have some {mollyemade} duds for this girl.
Cause I do, you know.
I mean what kind of aunt would I be if I didn't have a little something for this girl's wardrobe?

It's just the surprise is a little something for this Mollye at Aunt Meg's house.
I can hardly wait to share with you the reveal.
Better yet, I can hardly wait to share with you her reaction.

Taking it back to the ole school cause I'm so cool...
.mac :)


8 comments:

Sarah said...

can't wait!!

StephanieW said...

I'm curious!!

Beth said...

What is it?!

Enjoy your visit with Mollye!

April said...

What a little doll baby! Can't wait to hear about your surprise!

Kim said...

So excited about finding your blog after reading your comment at 2 Irish Boys! Clicking on the link to your clothes line now!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim (a displaced TN gal)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Hello there, Miss MAC-LOVE this picture of you and little Molly, and LOVE your new Spring header on your blog-The family picture is DARLING!!!!

Unknown said...

I get the biggest kick out of reading your posts! You seem to really enjoy life! That rocks.

jules said...

Hope you had a great time. What's the surprise?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors