Wednesday, June 9, 2010

reluctant


I am.


Unless...

I take a deep breath.

a long and hard one.

And I remember.

That I am human.

I can
And I will.

Leap.
Louse it up.
Learn.
Laugh.
Loosen my hips just a little.

And it is only then that a smile is wide.
On MY face.

That's right.

MY FACE.

Cause I can...

{be reluctant}
and
{absolutely creative}

in.the.same.exact.breathe.

same exact, I tell you.

It's what designing and doing is all about.

testing
tempting
trying
trashing some
triumphing too...

Cause if I'm not reluctant...

When does goodness turn to great?

I'll get there.

I'll give my best until then and then even more so after.

Reluctance is but confidence in hiding.

Peek-a-boo.

Here I am.

.mac :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

k.Mac Visitors